Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

On this Easter Sunday, I am listening to my wonderful church's General Conference. Most of the talks today have been spoken about what Christ did for us. And when you think about it, no one can imagine what Christ felt as he suffered for our sins in gethsemane. Jesus Christ bled from every pore, and He felt every pain that we have felt, in a small time, when we feel our pains over a lifetime. Jesus Christ overcame death and was resurrected, and because he was resurrected, we will too. And isn't that an awesome feeling-to know that we will live again in perfection! For me that is amazing, because I know that even after I die, I will be able to live again with my family. That, for me, is the greatest feeling in the world. And I also know that Christ atoned for my sins, so that I can repent for my sins and be clean. I love knowing these things because this makes me happy. Christ did so much for us, and I know that when I think that no one else has gone through what I have gone through, I can know that He has. Isn't that amazing?
Happy Easter everyone! And enjoy the blessings of the Savior.
He is my Prince of Peace and the King of Kings.
Just some thoughts,
Robyn

No comments: