Sunday, March 28, 2010

Six Word Memoirs

Just some past writing on books that I've read:

Song of the Sparrow
Lisa Ann Sandell


How could you take him away?
I felt like that annoying kid.
And I felt bad why, thinking…

The Princess Diaries
Meg Cabot


Did you really just say that?
You see, I’ve got this crush…
Why can’t you understand my problems?!

Princess in the Spotlight
Meg Cabot

He wrote those letters to me?
Did I really just say yes?
Why did he kiss me, anyway?

Party Princess
Meg Cabot


I’m not meant to do this.
I wish I could impress him…
Am I really the right girl?

Vampire Academy
Richelle Mead


Never thought you would be first.
I’m really not like that… sometimes…
Don’t worry about me, but you.

Bound
Donna Jo Napol

Sometimes dreams do come true, right?
Just wish it could be me.
And they lived happily ever after.

Project Paris
Lisa Brown

That outfit is so last year.
Walked in at the WRONG MOMENT
Can you say fabulous girlfriend, please!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha I love Princess Diaries and the Vampire Academy! Hopefully you didn't ruin Project Paris, though ;)

Robyn Jones said...

Haha. I don't think I did! :D And you're reading Project Paris? Did I lend you that one? Haha. It's sad that I can't remember....

Robyn Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.