Monday, April 2, 2012

There's A Monster in My Closet

This past week, I had the great opportunity to perform at Kingsbury Hall in There's a Monster in My Closet! It is a musical and I played the Mom and Jamie, the experienced Dreamweaver. The cast was fantastic and I got to do a show with my brother, Steve again. I also was able to be in a show with Jacob Houser and Cassidy Oldroyd again. I was originally in Three Penny Opera, with them almost 2 years ago.

Here are some pictures from this week:
                                                               My mom wig!
Our closet. 

Artistic photos of dressing room-go. And Penny, I know I wasn't supposed to take photos in the dressing room, but I was the only one in there and they are only of lights and costumes. 






Pre-show music-Chorus Line


Before

Before

Before-too happy.

After-HOT.

After

After

Photo fail, that I actually kind of like.

That's how hot I look after a show.

No comments: