Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Just wanted to say, Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I'm so thankful for many things!
I'm very thankful for my family and friends. I'm so very thankful for my talents that God has given to me. Without these talents, I don't think I could have lived here without dying of boredom. I'm thankful for the house I live under, even though we all hate how small it is, I'm glad we are not living outside in the rain. I'm also very thankful for the ways of transportation we have on the earth. Another thing I am thankful for is, the beauty of our Earth. I think sometimes we don't realize how beautiful it is.
Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

1 comment:

--Nicki said...

Amen to that, all of it! The Earth is wonderful, isn't it? There are so many amazing things in nature.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!